Tuesday, August 25, 2009

lament of stuff

So, I know I am actually due to write part two of "Trampin' " but it is something that demands a long quiet moment and a laptop. Well, my laptop crashed a couple of weeks ago. So I am tied to my roommate's desktop (for which I am so greatful I have the use of), and I just can't seem to really write here. On top of my lack of computer, my bike was stolen Saturday night. Although worth less, I miss my bike more. I was expecting the eventual crash of my computer, but who would take what isn't their's? I am so sad and mad about my bike. Yesterday I went over to Chris' for dinner (which is where it was stolen) and I caught myself looking around for it, as if perhaps it was a lost kitten that just got too far from home and was looking to get back in the fold. If perhaps I just called it sweetly I could have it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment